contact info kjelsty@gmail.com

Wednesday, August 25, 2004

Weeding and Waiting

Today I worked outside as I waited for the phone guy to come and fix our phone. I weeded our front lawn area there are quite a few snap dragons flowering and pansies. We have a rose bush but it seems to be flowered out only one flower that is dying. The soil was very high quality and very soft so it was easy to weed. I filled two grocery sacks full but no phone guy. Maybe he will come this afternoon.

Some of the things that I marvel here the sky it is like a Montana sky big and always changing, the lawns they are not just grass but consist of clover, little daisies and other unusual green stuff ofcourse every yard is well manicured and landscaped very English and the unusual birds. I had a bird following me around the yard today as I weeded making various singy sounds under its breath it was black with an orange beak and an orange ring around its eyes. It ate the grub and insects that were exposed as I weeded. He was a funny assistant.

To the splendor of life....

1 comment:

Shauna said...

Kjelsty!

Welcome to the world of blogging. It might quickly become addicting for you, especially as you are around the other side of the world, and we're all so eager to read your stories.
Keep singing,
Shauna